Thursday, June 9, 2011

Goodwill hunting...

and no, I'm not talking about Matt Damon and Robin Williams.


Goodwill is where a do a lot of my junk hunting.
After all, you know the saying "one man's junk is another man's treasure - once you spraypaint it."
Oh how I love a good can of spray paint!!



Here are some of the treasures I picked up at Goodwill about a year ago.

 
Lamp - $5
Birdcage - $1.50
Vase - $1



So first comes the lamp. I repurposed the lamp into a candle holder for my mom's family room mantel. I took out all of the hardware and used a cream color spray paint on it. The middle section I hand painted with some oops paint I picked up at Lowe's.


I also painted the vase with the same cream color, but I don't have any pictures of it.



And the bird cage you ask? It is in my hall bathroom redo and also in the picture below.



No comments:

Post a Comment