Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mirror mirror on the wall...

Ok so it's been awhile since I've posted any updates on my endeavors. That mostly has to do with the fact that I hate the new photo uploader for Blogspot. Such a hassle!! I managed to get some photos uploaded today and in the correct order (kinda important since I mostly blog before and afters!!).



On to the project! I picked up these 2 mirrors from Cash Liquidators for $29 each. What a steal, right? But the gold frame just wasn't doin' it for me.





Before








After 1:




This mirror is in the hall bathroom that I am in the process of redoing, so you'll see more about it later.

After 2:




Here's a peak of it white in our master bedroom (with the bed unmade...Yikes!!).


All in all though, it's amazing what big changes a little bit of paint can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment