Friday, April 15, 2011

I've been framed II (Update)

So you know how I said I needed to place these decals around those frames?


Well I did it. Here's the progress of the trees "growing."











I'm pretty happy with the results. As I was placing all of the branches and leaves, I was worried about how true the repositional claim on the packaging was. It turned out to be true! I  had to play around with the branches and move them a couple times to decide where they needed to be located. Each time I moved one it came off easily and stuck back on quite well. I'm super glad I picked the pack up with the $9.99 price tag on one of my visits to Home Goods!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these! I want some! :-) Really like how you did the one bird sitting on the frame, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie!! Hopefully mom will get her Silhouette soon and then we can make custom ones!!

    ReplyDelete